Thank you for your interest in employment at Ehrhart Griffin and Associates.
We are searching for civil engineers and land surveyors to join our team and continue our process of controlled growth. If you like variety, this is your job! Why limit yourself to specializing in just one area, at EGA you have the ability and opportunity to excel in many areas. We challenge our engineers and land surveyors by giving them significant responsibilities in a friendly, comfortable working environment.
A position with Ehrhart Griffin & Associates requires dedication to quality and technical excellence with the opportunity to develop lasting client relationships. Our team of professionals would be happy to discuss with you an engineering or land surveying career at Ehrhart Griffin & Associates.
Click here to contact us if you feel you are interested in a career with EGA.
EGA has openings for entry level and senior civil engineers and for individuals pursuing a career in land surveying. We also have part-time summer positions available for land surveing and construction management.
Ehrhart Griffin & Associates has 3 departments:
Civil Engineering, Land Surveying and Construction Management.
Civil Engineering Department
Send Mail Terry Morrison
• Site & utility development design
• Master planning & feasibility studies
• Sanitary sewer systems
• Storm water management/erosion
control including detention
• Post construction stormwater
management plan (PCSMP) design
• Subdivision planning, design & development
• Public infrastructure design
• Hydrology & Hydraulics
Civil Engineers P.E.
Civil Engineers E.I.T.
Engineering CAD Technician
Send Mail Shane Baker
• Boundary/Topographic Surveys
• Construction Staking
• GPS Surveying Applications as well as • Conventional & Robotics Surveying
• ALTA/ACSM Surveys
Licensed Land Surveyors
Survey Crew Chief
Survey Instrument Operators
Survey CAD Technician
Contruction Management Department
Send Mail Matt Jackman
• Construction Management
• Resident or Part-time Observation/Testing
• Construction Administration
• Record Drawings Preparation
• Erosion Control Inspection/Assistance/Reporting
• Post Construction Stormwater Certification
Positions: Summer Internships
Ehrhart Griffin & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Health Insurance Plan
• Dental Plan
• Life Insurance
• Long and Short Term Disability
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Competitive Wages
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Leave
• Paid Holidays
• Matching 401(K) Plan
• Tuition Reimbursements
• Professional Registration Fees Paid
• Civic and Professional Registration Fees Paid
Equal Opportunity/Inclusivity Plan
Ehrhart Griffin & Associates is a “EEO/AA” (equal opportunity and affirmative action) employer that values diversity and engages in fair employment practices. EGA is committed to increasing its workplace diversity through outreach efforts that broaden the pool of qualified applicants.